- Due to the termination of the contract, the private area of the HSElife website, including the LARS system, will no longer be accessible to you as of 1 January 2022, unless your company makes separate arrangements with The WAT Group to enable this.
- Oil and gas operators TAQA Energy and ONE-Dyas will continue to offer e-learnings and other forms of HSE information through HSElife.
- If you or employees of your company wish to keep certificates from HSElife LARS, these certificates must be downloaded and saved as soon as possible and no later than 31 December 2021.
You should inform your employees and any contractors that:
- The private area of the HSElife website, including the LARS training registration system, will no longer be freely accessible as of 1 January 2022.
- Certificates obtained in HSElife will remain valid until their expiry date.
The following serve as ‘proof’ of HSElife training certification:
- a certificate downloaded from HSElife and/or
- a registration thereof in a PSL and/or
- a registration thereof in Vantage (offshore)
Make sure you, your employees and subcontractors are in possession of such ‘proof’ before 1 January 2022!
- From 1 January 2021, the Onshore Induction, Offshore Induction, Permit to Work and Mercury (Kwik) training courses will be offered on: https://hse.nogepa.nl . Employees must register (or re-register) here if they wish to follow a training course. Also refer to the instructions under the heading ‘Users’.
- The role of ‘contractor focal point’ is not required in the new NOGEPA training system on the Splintt platform. You will therefore not be able to access a report of the registrations of your personnel.
- All your personnel who successfully complete a training course on the new learning platform will automatically receive a certificate in PDF format (sent to the email address they have provided). Ask your personnel to forward them to you so that you can process them in your administration system.
- In their new Splintt account, employees can also see which training courses they have completed successfully.
- The oil & gas operators affiliated with NOGEPA and Peterson at Den Helder Airport have access to the certificates registered in the Splintt e-Learning system.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your usual NOGEPA member contact